What We Offer
|Quickness & Agility
||Group & Team Training
||Post Rehab Specialist
Sports Specific Training
||Strength, Conditioning & Weight Training
Our certified strength and conditioning experts are undoubtedly the best in the business. Along with our fully equipped gym and weight training facility, we can custom design a program to meet your specific needs for any sport.
||Personal & Group Training
Ideal for individuals, groups or teams, our certified personal trainers are ready to help you achieve your goals in a motivational and judgment-free setting.
|Speed & Agility
Our expert trainers and first class facility, which features a 40 yard indoor track, are a winning combination to improve your speed, agility & quickness for any sport.
Why Train With Us?
Here for the serious athlete who wants to take their game
to the next level:
Individual attention given to each Athlete
Help prevent injuries
Get a jump on your competitors
Build mental toughness
Improve your confidence
No Nonsense! We Are HARDCORE!!
Who We Are?
Dan Ownes and Dana Connelly have a total of 23 years of combined experience providing health and fitness training.
Dan has been providing health & fitness training for the past 17 years. He has a degree in Exercise Psysiology from Kean University. Dan has spent 11 years as an expert trainer, contributor, program designer and model for Women's Health magazine.
Other past experience includes
- 15 Years as a coach at the Penn State Football Camps
- Strength coach for the 2004 US Olympic Fencing Team
- Cycling coach for the Full Throttle Endurance 4 time National Champion Triathlon Team
- Nationally Ranked Triathlete
- Program Designer for the Men's Health Urbanathalon workouts
- Strength Coach for professional baseball player Rob Semerano
Dana has been a Personal Trainer and Aerobic Instrictio for over 6 years. She believes that nothing is more exciting than watching her clients transofrm. Dana specializeds in weight loss and endurance conditioning, with a background in nutrition.
Dana's certifications include
- AAAII/ISMA Personal Training
- AAAII/ISMA Group Aerobics
- AAAII/ISMA Cycling
- AAAII/ISMA Kickboxing
- AAAII/ISMA Pilates
- AAAII/ISMA Body Conditioning
- AAAII/ISMA Weight Management
- AAAII/ISMA Nutrition & Wellness Certification